SERVICING YOUR NEEDS THROUGHOUT CENTRAL NEW YORK AND NORTHEASTERN REGIONS
We’ll earn your business one box at a time
ROGERS Service Group adheres to the principals and practices of the professional organizations with which we are affiliated. We continually benchmark our services to confirm that we provide the highest level of protection and management for our customers including; security requirements, employee background checks, drug testing and continuous training to ensure your records are protected adequately at all times. We work with our customers to develop access and retrieval procedures in order to meet their needs. Our #1 priority continues to be focused on our customer’s overall satisfaction with the services we provide.
The benefits of Storing your records at ROGERS
- Family owned and operated since 1947
- Frees up your valuable office space
- Reduces liabilities by securely storing your confidential records
- Same day retrieval and delivery service available
- Expedited retrieval and delivery service available
- Barcode and inventory control tracking software
- Security restrictions provide access to only authorized users
- Ability to manage your records online via our web-based software
- Record Storage Boxes available for your storage needs
- Document destruction services available
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- Confidential viewing room available for onsite use
- Digital imaging services available for immediate access to your records
Why store at ROGERS?
- Industry expertise with over 70 years of operating knowledge
- State-of-the-art barcoding inventory control system
- Secure storage with 24/7 security monitoring and fire protection
- Pest Control Program
- Cost-effective storage solutions…only cost pennies per box per month
- Same day retrieval and delivery service
- Flexible storage customization for your business requirements
- Off-site tape protection and rotation backup service
- Indexing and reporting of storage information
- On-line computer access to your account
- Emergency access and confidential viewing rooms
- On-site secure document destruction
Control Document Chaos
- Comply with regulations and electronic discovery guidelines: Our new scanning service delivers any document anywhere, anytime – including email. Securely organize, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
Improve business efficiency
- Control access and increase information security using a simple, searchable Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Enable automation and tracking of business processes throughout the information lifecycle.
Flexible security controls
- PaperVision Enterprise provides extensive security configurations. Administrators control who can read, change or share documents through multiple security levels that limit users’ information access and system abilities.
- Easy-to-use, powerful search capabilities allow users to locate any information in seconds. Perform detailed searches with the specified date and value ranges or very broad searches across multiple index fields or projects.
- PaperVision Enterprise works effortlessly with Microsoft Office – right out of the box. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing all your important information is securely managed in the Enterprise Content Management system.
Scan on Demand
It’s simple as 1…2….3. We can store, retrieve and scan your records within minutes. Let our experienced staff service your needs by importing your digital images either into your existing software, converting them to a CD/DVD or providing the images to you via your preferred method of transfer.
scan on demand benefits:
- Pay only for the images required vs scanning every record
- Immediate digital access to your records stored offsite
- Scanned documents will be refiled back into the original box
- Multiple output options available to meet your needs. Example: CD, DVD& Direct Input into existing software
Looking to remove paper from your office and from your internal processes? Our document imaging services could be your solution! Let ROGERS scan your one-time projects or provide you with ongoing scanning services. Our trained and professional team can provide scanning services for you in order to allow your employees to focus on their core responsibilities.
Document Imaging benefits:
- Eliminates the need for paper utilization in your business
- Immediate access to your imaged documents
- Reduces the need for document storage
- Flexible options to meet your needs
- Secure image repository solutions available
Rogers Media Vault Storage Offers
- Irreplaceable Collectibles
- Art Work
- Safety Deposit Box
- Media Rotation / Transfer Totes
- General Storage
- Magnetic shielding: Components protect against the most common electromagnetic fields that can damage media stored archivally in one location.
- Security surveillance 24-7 and fire suppression protection: Novec 1230 fluid offers fast, efficient extinguishment.
- Essential environmental planning and design: Firelock vaults are pre-designed to integrate dust and vapor resistant lighting, humidity control, and fire suppression systems which are not harmful to the environment.
- High temperature insulation: Vault panels constructed from spun ceramic material capable of withstanding temperature well above 2000 Degrees for five hours of testing.
- Solid framework: Unique structural steel design that offers 3 times the strength of normal building construction.